We are looking for Java Developers with experience in building high-performing, low-latency, high-volume, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will take part in our ongoing project with our customer, one of the leading companies in the insurance sector. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient and clean code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
• Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
• Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering or a related subject.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in Java development.
• In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Boot.
• Experience in the Spring Framework.
• Hands-on working experience in DevOps processes is a plus.
• Experience in Angular.
• Hands-on experience in JSF, SOAP, REST and JSON.
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field