AnkaMEE, Inc., an international consulting firm consisting of a team of seasoned salesforce.com developers, specializing in the implementation of salesforce.com package software with offices in California, USA and a development center in Izmir, Turkey.
We create products that are powerful, easy to use and are built on trust. Our mission is to work together as a global enterprise to produce high-quality, low cost, easy to use products that incorporate the most advanced technology in order to make clients life simpler, more productive and more efficient through cloud computing leadership.
· Apply best practices and experience to build Salesforce.com applications
· Participate in business/functional requirements gathering as part of a software project and translate them into technical requirements and specifications and develop work estimates for projects.
· Work closely with other developers in the team and project managers
· Design and build real-time and batch integrations with Salesforce.com, both point-to-point as well as via ETL-type middleware or message bus/service orchestrator
· Work in a global software engineering/delivery environment as part of an Agile team that followed modern DevOps practices around continuous delivery, testing, and maintenance
· Develop custom applications using Apex, Lightning Technology, Visualforce, AJAX, HTML, CSS
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
· Experience with object-oriented programming and design
· Expertise in at least one programming language.
· Familiarity with Agile approach to software engineering
· Knowledge on web service technologies and paradigms -- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Good problem solving skills
· Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies
· Fluent speaking and excellent writing, reading skills in English
Candidates will be trained and complete a Salesforce.com certification program in Turkey prior to employment.